Twitter is one of the most leading platforms in the world. It has grabbed the attention of millions of people in a very short span. Twitter has been really useful for both small businesses and large businesses since the start. And there are many reasons which attract business people to promote their business through Twitter. It is immensely useful for people who do not want to spend their precious money on different advertising agencies. Twitter has helped many people in evaluating their business performance. Twitter has become the go-to place for business people because it offers great and cheap ways for business promotions.
In this article, I will show you the legit way of setting up your Twitter account is a business person. Click here to know about twitter Pva accounts.
Simple steps to set up your twitter account:
By following the below-mentioned steps, you will be able to create a Twitter account for your business:
- First of all, you need to go to www.twitter.com.
- Now for signing up, you need to type in your username, email, and your password.
- You should use your real name and email so later you will be able to customize your profile.
- Twitter only enables you to make one account per email so for personal use you will need to make another email. You cannot use your business email for your personal use.
- Now you need to click on the “Create my account” option and then click on “Next”.
- After creating your business account, you will need to build your timeline for which Twitter will ask you to follow three people from the list they would give you for selection. You must follow at least three people from their list.
- Now again Twitter will ask you to follow five more people and after that, they will give you options from the “People You May Know” list to follow five more people.
- If you do not want to do this, you can surely skip these last two steps. You will find the “Skip” option on the very right-hand side at the bottom of the box.
- After doing the above steps Twitter will ask you to confirm your mail. They will send you a confirmation email to the mail you have provided them when you are signing up.
- If you do not find it on the mails, you should check your spam messages, you may find it there.
- Once you confirm your email, you will be able to access Twitter from your account.
- Now you should customize your business account profile and page.
- Before customizing your profile and page, you must keep the following things in mind:
- Your profile picture must match with your accounts on other social media.
- Keep your background image consistent with your brand.
- Update bio according to your social media strategy.
- Your profile picture is also called “Avatar” on Twitter. Your profile picture gives you identity.
- The size of your profile picture or avatar must not be more than 700 MB.
- You must keep the relevancy between your brand and your profile picture.
- Use a creative header for your profile because it is one of the most important things about the appearance of your business account.
- The recommended dimensions that Twitter provides for headers are 1252 x 626.
- Adding more information such as your website gives people something to trust in you. So you should add your business website for your followers to have a deep look into your brand.
- Twitter gives you 160 characters to write your bio, you must use these 160 characters creatively to catch the attention of your followers.
- Add some information about yourself too because it kind of resonates with your followers and they are more likely to follow your business account if they catch some interesting things about you that make your personality shines through your bio.
- Twitter also offers you to share your post directly to different social media platforms like Facebook.
- After you are done customizing your profile and page click to the “Save changes” option.
- If you want to know how your profile looks like to other people click on the “ME” option at the top.
- Once you are satisfied with your profile and page you can start posting on your timeline. You must share them on every social media platform to invite others to your account.
Twitter has indeed helped people evaluate their business performance with much easier ways and features without costing them a penny. But you cannot just make an account and get hundreds of followers instantly, you will need to go out of ways and let your mind explore different ways to attract more and more followers. You also need to be patient because generating traffic takes a lot of time and effort.