These days, it’s ordinary to have more than one Gmail accounts, because every individual wants to isolate and balance their professional and personal work. For example, if you are an entrepreneur you would presumably need to manage one account for customers where you deal with all the business-related emails. On the other hand, you would use your own Gmail represent your private mails for personal outgoing and incoming of households.
You will surely concur with the fact that dealing with the two Gmail accounts can get irritating also tedious too. Since you have to log out and sign in from each account every time you need to check or revert to any mail.
However, you can without much of a stretch deal with numerous Gmail account on your mobile phone. Well, your smartphone comes with the solution to your most irritating problem. Most smartphones are loaded with the latest technology and features which allow users to perform various tasks at a single go. Let’s take a speedy look to discover how it tends to be done or call Gmail support phone number to get help from the experts.
If you are using an Android smartphone, follow below-given steps to set up and manage multiple Gmail account in your device.
- Move to the home screen of your device and tap on the Settings tab on the Accounts option.
- The list of accounts will appears there, now scroll down of the screen and click on ‘Add Account.
- Click on Google from the list.
- You will be to provide the security PIN, password or fingerprint to proceed
- Now you will be directed to the login page of Gmail. Just enter the information and tap on the Next button
- Tap on ‘Accept the term and condition” to move further.
- Now your Gmail account data will automatically sync with a smartphone.
- Now select the account you want to keep and click on Google and choose the preferred Gmail account.
Managing Multiple Accounts
Dealing with various Gmail accounts is as basic as the way of adding another Gmail account on your phone. Since you are very much aware of the way toward adding another Gmail account your phone, here are the means by which you can swap and manage getting notices, alerts and more.
- Tap on the Menu button which is placed on the left corner of the screen
- You will now be able to see the account info of the two ids.
- Click on the preferred account to see or view the mails and notification from that account. You can swap it by the same location to view the emails of another Gmail account.
These are the simple steps to add and manage multiple Gmail account in a single device. You can follow it and add and manage your accounts with ease. In case, you face any issue while performing these steps call Gmail customer service. Team of experts is available here to resolve each and every concern related to Gmail account