Nowadays rings are made in different styles and designs. Every ring symbolises something. Every ring has a specific meaning. Rings define the everlasting and eternity of love. So it is very difficult to choose the perfect engagement ring form so many stores and designs out there. After all, it will one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make. So, you want to make sure that you are doing it right.
Whether you both will be scouting out rings together or you are heading out to shop solo, this article will definitely help you to choose the best engagement ring. There are many designs that are available out there, Give a look for an affordable trilogy engagement ring. So here’s the user-friendly guide about everything you need to remember while purchasing a ring.
Know The 4 C’s:
You must have heard about the 4 C’s, but here’s a quick review about it. You can use this knowledge of 4 C’s for purchasing the perfect ring. The 4 c’s are Cut, Carat, Clarity, and color.
- CUT, refers to the shape of a ring, a diamond with a shape of pear or oval is best because it makes the diamond more dazzling and sparkle.
- CARAT, the size or weight of the diamonds is measured in carats. The average diamond engagement ring weighs 1 carat that is 200 milligrams.
- CLARITY, even a perfect looking diamond can have flaws, aka-inclusions. Inclusions are the tiny black or white flecks or lines. Lesser or smaller the flecks on the diamond more will be the price of the ring.
- COLOR, diamonds come in a variety of colors but rarest ones are colorless. They are randed on a scale starting from D- no color, most expensive ones, all the way to Z- which is visibly yellowish. Many colors are also available like pink, rose red, yellow, or chocolate.
Pick a Shape:
A diamond shape should speak to an individual’s style. A quick and brief overview of shapes are discussed below:
- ROUND: The most demanded shape which represents the diamond’s brilliance.
- OVAL: the shape complements long, lean fingers.
- EMERALD: diamond shows excellent clarity.
- PEAR: looks extra delicate on a light, thin band.
Have a Budget:
The engagement ring may cost you equivalent to you 3 month’s salary. Diamond rings are very costly but they are also available at affordable prices. But when it comes to budgeting, noting is set on stone. Every couple is different so instead of following rules and guidelines on the ring, it is better to take a personal approach. Set a budget that you are comfortable with, whether it is more or less than your 3 month’s salary.
Always Buy Certified:
Buying a ring is one of the biggest purchases you ever make. So it is necessary that you choose it wisely, take your time to choose the perfect one. When you find your dream ring, remember to check if it is certified or not. Always remember to check the certificate should match the diamond you see. Choosing the perfect ring smartly shows one of your qualities.