Google Chrome for Windows and Mac is a free web browser revealed by internet giant Google. Chrome is intended to give its users a fast and easy browsing activity, the reason why its user interface is relatively clean. Google has placed efforts into performing its browser a safe one with fabulous settings, information, and cookies management built-in tools.
What are the main ideas for installing Google Chrome?
A computer can have different browsers at the same time. This means that you don’t have to remove Explorer when you install Google Chrome on a network. Advanced users use various browsers for different purposes.
Google Chrome is the most suitable choice for Internet users who have a Windows-based computer and who assemble one of the following criteria:
- A slow internet attachment.
- They require an updated browser.
- They are not technology specialists.
Google Chrome is one of the speediest browsers, if not the fastest, on demand. There are various reasons for this:
- With few more than the simple minimum, the unity of its interface makes it utilize tiny RAM.
- Even if extensions and plug-ins have remained installed, they do not load when the sheet loads, so they do not require to wait.
- It has a DNS pre-fetching function that develops the loading speed of the various web pages. It relies on Google’s servers to perform this.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Google Chrome
Advantages of Google Chrome
- Allow you to hide your whereabouts.
- Browse tab
- Search simpler
- Add-ons and extensions
Disadvantages of Google Chrome
- Consumption of supplies
- There are always processes running in the background.
- Unable to sync
- Use a lot of memory (RAM)
- Close the tab without notice
- Cannot customize
- ‘Load more bullets’ for promoting professionals.
Google Chrome 89.0.4389.72 for Windows
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7