Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Word is a word processing software alike (but greater than) the Microsoft Works Word processor or the old-fashioned Word Perfect. Like any different word processing program, you use MS Word to see and edit the formatted text inside a document. A formatted text document is represented as a document containing text in bold, underlined, a separate color, or a separate font. All Word processing programs can make all of this, but Microsoft Word allows you to do much more. For that purpose, Microsoft Word is the most utilized Word processing program in existence now. In Word 2010, you have the expertise and knowledge of Word everywhere you need it. You can see, navigate, and edit your Word documents from the browser and your mobile phone without trying your document’s copiousness. If you have Windows Phone 7, you can do Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 to proceed with your files from anywhere—whether you’re at practice, at the house, or on the go. Word Mobile 2010 is a section of Office Mobile and previously on your Windows Phone 7 in the Office hub, so you don’t require downloading or installing anything else to get started. You can use Word Mobile to see and edit texts saved on your phone, transferred to you as email attachments, or hosted on a SharePoint 2010 site in SharePoint Workspace Mobile 2010. When you choose a document via SharePoint Workspace Mobile, you can save your changes back to the SharePoint site when you’re online.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Word 2010
The Advantages Of Microsoft Word 2010
- Locate and share your documents from approximately anywhere.
- Add visual completion to your text.
- Convert your text into compelling designs.
- Add visual impression to your paper.
- Discover an improved search and navigation activity.
- Serve with others without having to wait your turn.
The Disadvantages of Microsoft Word 2010
- Multiple Choices.
- Acceptable to Virus Attacks.
- Long Files.
- Ribbon. In-Office 2007 and taken over in Office 2010, Word uses the new Ribbon interface over the standard drop-down menu and toolbar navigation scheme recognized by Microsoft.
- Microsoft Word 2010 1811-build-11029.20108 for Windows
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows XP
- Windows 7,
- Available languages: