AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program that worked for 2-D and 3-D design and drafting. AutoCAD is designed and marketed by Autodesk Inc. and was one of the front CAD programs that could be performed on personal computers. AutoCAD was derived originally from a program called Interact, which is written in an established language. The first release of the software used only primitive articles such as polygons, circles, lines, arcs and text to create complex objects. Later, it came to help custom things through a C++ application programming interface. The advanced version of the software includes a complete set of tools for solid modelling and 3-D. AutoCAD also supports various application program interfaces for automation and customization.DWG (drawing) is the native file setup for AutoCAD and a basic CAD data interoperability standard. The software has also given Design Web Format (DWF) support, a format produced by Autodesk for printing CAD data. AutoCAD contains various design plans and templates designed for architectural planning and building structure. You can apply these to draw accurate 2D drawings and render 3D graphics. These can be used in sequence with its built-in analytical tools. Together, they give you penetration into the building’s elements and see its importance and load levels. Files created in this drafting software purpose can be done quickly and well. It has a reusable block library, copy, stretch, rotate, enabling you to edit quickly and scale your drawings. These are made right by their fractional dimension and decimal data tool. These will help in providing your drafts with true-to-life images. You can open various file forms, including DXF, SVG, CGM, DWG, and HPGL.
The Advantages Of AutoCAD
- Draw to Scale. One of the main benefits of AutoCAD is that it allows you to draw to scale.
- Easy Design and Viewing.
- Draw Absolutely.
- Make Adjustments Easily and Degrade Risk of Error.
- Identify Design Problems.
- Estimate Material Quantities for Product.
- Store and Transfer Data Securely.
- Save Time and Money.
The Disadvantages of AutoCAD
- Fully grasping the use of this software needs time.
- The software requires powerful computer processing capability.
- The courses, including its training, are expensive.
- AutoCAD cannot easily edit lines and situations.
- There are short file formats.
- Limit the number of desirable colours.
- High start-up costs.
AutoCAD 2022 for Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 8,
|Author:||Autodesk, Inc. https://www.autodesk.com|